Dom17Gen2016Ven22Gen2016Les Houches, France
Bringing together extra-ordinary talent in graphene research
Graphene Study is specifically designed to develop outstanding researchers in graphene. Discover new insights and acquire high-level expertise from leading experts in the field, combined with networking opportunities for your future career. Next edition focuses on energy, sensors, biomedicine and membranes.
Early bird registration deadline: 17 November 2015
Normal registration deadline: 15 December 2015Late registration deadline: 01 January 2016More information: http://graphene-flagship.eu/graphenestudy
Mar23Feb2016Mer24Feb2016CEA, Grenoble, France
Workshop on biotechnical innovation: Join us as we unfold the emerging market of graphene medical technologies, featuring six guest speakers of leading brands, at the industry workshop Graphene Connect. We will cover opportunities and challenges in biosensors, implants and bioelectronics to guide you into the future.
Besides listening to hands-on experience from leading brands, you will engage in group discussion and networking session tailored based on your needs and interests.
Kostas Kostarelos, University of Manchester
Lubomir Gradinarsky, Astra Zeneca
Daniel Chew, Glaxo Smith Kline
Clemens Boucsein, Multichannel Systems
Guillaume Buc, Pixium Vision
Francois Berger, Clinatec
More information: http://graphene-flagship.eu/grapheneconnect
This “chemistry – certified“ event will be the perfect place to share your latest results on chemistry at large on graphene, carbon nanotubes and other related nanoforms of carbon and hear about your colleagues' work in the area.
Abstract submission and registration are now open!!
More information: http://www.chemontubes.org/
Informazioni: http://www.grapheneconf.com/2016/Scienceconferences_Graphene2016.php. 54 Keynote speakers: http://www.grapheneconf.com/GENERAL/speakers.php
Il Simposio Z Two-dimensional crystals and van der Waals heterostructures for nanoelectronics è dedicato ad evidenziare i progressi più recenti nel campo dei Materiali 2D e le loro applicazioni.
Scadenza per la sottomissione di abstract : 15 gennaio 2016
Lun23Mag2016Ven27Mag2016Paestum (SA), Italy
The conference is organized by the Institute SPIN of the CNR and by the University of Salerno. The aim of the conference is to bring together experts in the field of fabrication, characterization and application of graphene, graphene oxide and related 2D materials.
Conference site: Savoy Beach Hotel, via Poseidonia 41, Paestum (Salerno) Italy
Martucciello, Nadia - CNR-SPIN Salerno
Giubileo, Filippo - CNR-SPIN Salerno
Di Bartolomeo, Antonio - Università di Salerno
International Advisory Board:
Casiraghi, Cinzia - School of Chemistry, University of Manchester, UK
Duesberg, Georg – Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Loh, Kian Ping - National University of Singapore
Mueller, Thomas -Wien University of Technology, Austria
Vogel, Eric M. - Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Graphene and Graphene oxide
• Synthesis, characterization, properties, and applications
• Growth of large area Graphene
• Physics and chemistry of Graphene
• Graphene for plasmonics and optics
• Field emission from Graphene
• Graphene based nanoelectronic devices
• Graphene and Graphene oxide for energy (battery, capacitor, catalysis, solar)
Graphene based polymer composites
• Functionalization of Graphene and development of novel sensors
• Graphene for Flexible Electronics, Sensors & Composites
Graphene-like 2D materials
• Integration of Graphene with other 2D materials
• electronic, optoelectronic properties and potential applications
• Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods
• Chemistry and modification of 2DMats
• Structural, electronic, optical and magnetic properties of 2DMats and devices
• Applications of 2DMats in electronics, photonics, energy and biomedicine
Lun13Giu2016Ven17Giu2016Warsaw, PolandFrom Manchester to Warsaw, the 11th edition of the international conference, Graphene Week will be held at the University of Warsaw, Poland.The Graphene Week 2016 programme will focus on:
- Science and applications of graphene and new 2D materials
- Synthesis of graphene and new 2D materials
- 2D materials, heterostructures and superstructures
- Correlation effects in graphene and 2D materials
- Graphene- and 2D materials-based nanocomposites
- Graphene-related biomedical and environment research
More information: http://graphene-flagship.eu/grapheneweek/Pages/Graphene-Week.aspx
After the success of NanoItaly 2015 and Nanotechitaly 2015, the promoting Organizations, namely AIRI - Italian Association for Industrial Research and NanoItaly Association, have agreed to organize in 2016 a single joined event, the first edition of NANOINNOVATION 2016.
The conference will take place on September, 20 - 23 in the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome.
NanoInnovation aims to represent the reference national event for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and in their integration with other enabling technologies (KETs) in all application fields. The event represents an unmissable opportunity of meeting among University, Research and Entrepreneurial systems, providing a discussion platform, where researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can meet and share experiences, opinions and expectations about the growing role of nanotechnology in the KETs evolution toward a sustainable innovation from a social, environmental and economic point of view.
NanoInnovation 2016 aims to:
• Act as a meeting point among academia, research, industry and business community
• Present the state-of-the-art and trends of applied research in nanotechnology
• Showcase the most important innovations generated by these technologies
• Favor the transfer of know-how among various sectors.
• Promote a Responsible Research Innovation.
Among the technical sessions, two will be devoted to graphene: http://www.nanoinnovation.eu/2016/conference-plan/thematic-symposia
Montreal (Canada) will host the 2nd edition of the Graphene & 2D Materials International Conference and Exhibition: October 18-20, 2016.
The Graphene Conference will be a 3 days event that means to gather the key players of the Graphene Community and related sectors. This event is launched following the lack of meetings in the field in Canada and aims to become an established event, attracting global participants, intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of graphene-related scientific and commercial developments.
Materials.it 2016 will be the first Italian National Conference on Materials Science and Technology. It will be held on December 12 - 16, 2016 in Catania at Centro Fieristico Le Ciminiere. This conference represents a great opportunity to gather the large community of scientists involved in materials science and related applications, working at Universities and Research Institutions. This first edition is promoted by the Physics and Chemistry Departments of the National Research Council of Italy, the Italian Institute of Technology and by the CNISM and INSTM consortia.
- Energy and Environment
- Electronics and Photonics
- 2D Materials
- Soft Materials and Biomaterials
Abstract submission 15/04/16 – 31/07/16
Registration 31/08/16 – 04/12/16
More info: http://eventi.cnism.it/materials2016