After the success of NanoItaly 2015 and Nanotechitaly 2015, the promoting Organizations, namely AIRI – Italian Association for Industrial Research and NanoItaly Association, have agreed to organize in 2016 a single joined event, the first edition of NANOINNOVATION 2016.
The conference will take place on September, 20 – 23 in the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome.
NanoInnovation aims to represent the reference national event for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and in their integration with other enabling technologies (KETs) in all application fields. The event represents an unmissable opportunity of meeting among University, Research and Entrepreneurial systems, providing a discussion platform, where researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can meet and share experiences, opinions and expectations about the growing role of nanotechnology in the KETs evolution toward a sustainable innovation from a social, environmental and economic point of view.
NanoInnovation 2016 aims to:
• Act as a meeting point among academia, research, industry and business community
• Present the state-of-the-art and trends of applied research in nanotechnology
• Showcase the most important innovations generated by these technologies
• Favor the transfer of know-how among various sectors.
• Promote a Responsible Research Innovation.
Among the technical sessions, two will be devoted to graphene: http://www.nanoinnovation.eu/2016/conference-plan/thematic-symposia